facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook

it appears Dan, Dede & the other folks have learned to use the "forum.reddrumtackle.com/ site on facebook so I guess this site will die a slow death unless Bob deactivates it....

1iron

I guess I am a confirmed member of the stay away from facebook as much as possible...bummer to lose an 'old friend'.
    John
    O.B.P.A. member
    CHAC #1520

Comment

With the issues Facebook may be facing at present I wouldn't be too quick to give up on other forums!
      Biggestsquid

"You fish and then you die ------ or you don't fish and die anyway --- your choice"

Comment

facebook isn't any different than any other app or forum, including this one,...they can only retain information that we provide-em with ...exercise a little caution and worry not...
        1iron

Comment

I miss the forums.

Comment

Yes I agree the forums are my preference too. I would rather have a separate identity for fishing than one facebook identity for everything. When I post a fishing related item, I don't want all of my other on-line friends to be visible nor do I want my friends to see it. My girlfriend just wouldn't understand harassing an overgrown goldfish.

Comment

Yea i miss it to.Don't have a facebook page never had one never will. I just like the simple life.

Comment

IWALLACE posted:

'facebook isn't any different than any other app or forum, including this one,...they can only retain information that we provide-em with ...exercise a little caution and worry not...'

Not exactly correct....you don't tell FB your political persuasion, yet FB has every user's political preference labeled........e.g , conservative, moderate conservative, extremely conservative...their algorithms do lots more of things I'd considered way too intrusive.

Comment

really nice pictures of large blues and drum being caught at the point...see on red drums facebook site...
                  1iron

Comment

Working...
                  X