Ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship

Just arrived for a week. Can someone tell me what the ship is anchored off shore and lit up like a cruise ship?
    O.B.P.A. Member No. 5430

"A minority whose agenda finds a home with a government that cares more about political correctness than truth and for God's sake common sense. 50 businesses closed since 2008 and over 400 homes in foreclosure since the beaches have been closed by these agenda driven, I'm right - your wrong, we are smarter than you people." - me.
    My FB tag on the "Piping Mad" video

It may be the dredge that is in place to start the beach nourishment job above Buxton. If you start hearing the back-up alarms from the shore based equipment it will confirm my theory,
    Biggestsquid

"You fish and then you die ------ or you don't fish and die anyway --- your choice"

Comment

Thanks. That was my thought too. We are at Lighthouse View and it's south between us and point.
      O.B.P.A. Member No. 5430

"A minority whose agenda finds a home with a government that cares more about political correctness than truth and for God's sake common sense. 50 businesses closed since 2008 and over 400 homes in foreclosure since the beaches have been closed by these agenda driven, I'm right - your wrong, we are smarter than you people." - me.
      My FB tag on the "Piping Mad" video

Comment

Yep, That's the dredge.

Comment

Working...
        X