This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale sale sale

All Penn, Daiwa and Shimano Rods and Reels 15% off, excluding items that have already been marked down.
    Also Our Yukon Igloo Coolers and Pelican Coolers are 20% off as well.
    Come on in and check out some great deals. Maybe you'll find yourself an early Christmas gift.
    Last edited by RDT-Team; 12-04-2015, 09:37 AM.

Do you sell the Penn Spinfisher V SSV7500LC Spinning Reel Long Cast and if so how much with the discount? Also do you feel its 28oz weight is too heavy?

Comment

We do, It originally cost $209.95 but with the 15% off it cost $178.95. It is not too heavy if you are looking for a good boat road or Drum rod. If you would like to order it you can give us a call 252-995-5414 and we'll be glad to get it sent out to you.

Comment

Do you carry the penn VSSV4500LL.?

Comment

i bought a penn prevail heaver there last year, and my buddy wants one now. Could you tell me if there is a sale on those? What is the current price? Thanks.

Comment

TerryJeep as of right now I could not tell you if we do, our reels are packed up in boxes due to the storm if you want call us in a week and we will be able to tell you if we do

Jeremiah we do not have a sale on the prevails, there price is $99.95 just the rod.

Comment

Working...
            X